Potential New Member Orientation was designed to make the process for students joining a fraternity & sorority easier, better and safer. PNMO has helped thousands of students navigate the recruitment process and NOW is available for parents/guardians to answer their most frequently asked questions. PNMO: Parent Edition is a self-paced educational tool and resource for parents/guardians who student are participating or considering participating in Fraternity/Sorority Recruitment.
Potential New Member Orientation: Parent Edition program includes:
- Eight (8) online learning modules
- Overview of Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Benefits of Membership
- Expectations of Membership
- Hazing Concerns
- Recruitment or Joining Overview
- Selection Strategies
- Onboarding and follow-up emails to all participants
- 24/7 technical support
- Resource guide tailored to your campus or organization
- Optional customization with your university or organizational branding
Potential New Member Orientation: Parent Edition is the perfect platform to help parent/gaurdians of students participating in Fraternity /Sorority recruitment.
About Our Contributors