SELF-NAVIGATION: Lead Your Best Self Forward is specifically designed to give participants clarity on their success, confidence in themselves, and the self-leadership skills to achieve their goals, and become their fullest selves. This program is ideal for new students entering Higher-Ed, enrolled students navigating Communities and Majors, students preparing for success in life after college, and anyone focused on realizing their best self while creating long-lasting, meaningful success for themselves.
Foundations Informed Decisions: Alcohol & Other Drugs Name Your Story: Mental Health Education Potential New Member Orientation – Fraternity Edition Potential New Member Orientation – Parent Edition Potential New Member Orientation – Sorority Edition Recognize Challenge Change Self-Navigation: Lead Your Best Self Forward SPEAK UP: Sexual Violence Prevention
SELF-NAVIGATION: Lead Your Best Self Forward is specifically designed to give participants clarity on their success, confidence in themselves, and the self-leadership skills to achieve their goals, and become their fullest selves.
The Self Navigation: Lead Your Best Self Forward online education program includes:
- 13 online learning modules
DISCOVER: What Matters to You?
WHAT SUPPORTS YOU?
WHAT BLOCKS YOU?
TAKE POSITIVE ACTION: Dive In, Cannonball, or Bellyflop!
INCREASE YOUR SELF-BELIEF
FACING YOUR FEARS
OVERCOMING YOUR CHALLENGES, SETBACKS, & FAILURES
UNLOCKING YOUR GATE TO SUCCESS
ENJOY YOUR CLIMB: Life is in the Moments of Doing
ALWAYS LEAD YOUR BEST SELF FORWARD
- Onboarding and follow-up emails to all participants
- 24/7 technical support
- Resource guide tailored to your campus or organization
- Pre/Post assessment to evaluate student understanding, their opinions, and additional questions
- Optional customization with your university or organizational branding
Self Navigation: Lead Your Best Self Forward Online Education is the perfect platform to help students gain a new perspective on leadership.
About Our Contributor
This program is instructed by Alex Weber.
Alex’s pedigree includes being an active World Record Holder, 5x TEDx Speaker, American Ninja Warrior, and one of the youngest coaches ever to be awarded US Lacrosse Coach of the Year honors.
As a professional comedian and entertainer, Alex Weber has hosted for NBC American Ninja Warrior, Discovery Channel, Under Armour, FX, and more.
Alex is an in-demand Keynote Speaker who brings years of on-stage experience to every event, transforming and empowering audiences to live and through media around the world.
Impacting over 3.5 Million people, Alex has worked with major companies like ESPN, Goalcast, LinkedIn, University of Pennsylvania, Los Angeles Lakers, Georgia Tech, AirBnB, and more.
Alex’s personal purpose is to empower each person to live a life they love, powered by their best self!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I bring Self Navigation to my institution?
Your community can be up and running with Self-Navigation in as little as 24 hours, depending on contracting and data collection. Here is what the process looks like:
1. Work with your institution and the appropriate entities to handle contracting information for the campus, covering uses of the programs, rights, features, and data collection.
2. Compile the necessary contact information. We will need email addresses and names for all participants in an MS Excel .XLS file. Our team will work to ensure this file is properly uploaded for easy access.
3. You will receive an administrator login and access to the learning management system to monitor the program as needed.
4. Campus participants will receive an email detailing program access, outlining use, expectations, and technical information. You can choose to assign a specific time in which they are required to access and complete the program.
5. Depending on contracting and usage, the campus participants will gain access to the program for as long as needed to complete the curriculum. Throughout this process, participants and campuses will have 24/7 tech support. Additionally, real-time data collection will be available for campus administrators and moderators.