Want to become a professional college speaker?
Have you ever thought about becoming a professional college speaker? Does the thought of traveling to campuses across the country and inspiring students with your message excite you? We share your passion! We are looking for talented professionals who are experts on their topic and dedicated to supporting student success.
Why should you join CAMPUSPEAK?
1. We Work Hard for You – As a busy professional speaker there will be things that you don’t have time for, that you’re not interested in, or that are outside your area of expertise. Let us handle all the paperwork, phone calls, and planning so you can focus on creating a great experience.
2. Industry Experience – We are the nation’s premier agency, providing educational speakers and interactive workshops to colleges and student organizations for 16 years. We work primarily within the higher education community, serving all areas of student life including: Fraternity/Sorority life, residence life, leadership, athletics, student activities, student governments, program boards, first year experience, and more. We’re proud of the outstanding relationships we’ve developed, and that our customers trust us to take care of their events, again and again.
3. Marketing Expertise – We understand college audiences, student activities calendars, and the needs of busy campus professionals and student leaders. Our marketing team will work with you to develop your unique brand and individual marketing plan to reach and connect you to your target audiences.
4. Speaker Community – Our staff are invested in your development, and as part of our team, your speaking colleagues will be the best speakers in the industry. You’ll be a part of a supportive community that wants to help you learn and grow.
5. We Change Lives – We believe the work we do together makes a big difference — for a single student, the campus community, and the world.
Sounds pretty good, right? If you’re interested in applying, learn more about how to be a speaker. The application deadline is Sunday, February 15.