Are you interested in learning more about speaking on college campuses, but you don’t know a lot about the business and you’re not sure where to start? Plan to attend College Speakers Academy!
Since 2001, CAMPUSPEAK’s College Speakers Academy (CSA) has offered the leading expertise in professional development, college industry education, and the realities of the higher education speaking business to future college speaking professionals. Led by experienced faculty, CSA’s mission is to prepare aspiring keynote speakers with crucial information and training to create an impact on their audiences with the power of their words, topics, and personal stories.
CSA was created to provide training to those interested in making positive impacts on college students across campuses through educational keynote speeches. We saw the need to ensure that those who consider working in this field were trained from the start and operate within a code of ethics that reflected well on them, and all others in the business as well. When a campus brings an outsider into their community to educate their students, trust must be honored through adherence to the highest ethical business practices. CSA was designed to not only teach aspiring keynote speakers how to reach college students with their messages but also how to manage themselves as a business that maintains the high standards to which CAMPUSPEAK prides itself.
CAMPUSPEAK will be hosting College Speakers Academy in 2021, stay tuned for more information.
Virtual Conference – July 22 & 23
Two, 3-Hour Virtual Group Sessions on July 22nd and 23rd that covers:
- Understanding Higher Education Marketing
- Content Development & Approach
- In-Person vs Virtual Events Best Practices
- Marketing Your Business
- And More!
Coaching & Consulting Sessions
Participants will receive 3, 60-Minute 1:1 coaching & consulting sessions focused on the following:
- Business Development
- Marketing & Branding
- Speaker Coaching
Program Materials & Participant Gifts
All participants will receive in the mail all printed program materials and participant gifts prior to the program. We would tell you what the gifts are but then where is the fun in that!
Registration Fee – $450
- 9+ Hours of industry expert develop content,
- all program materials,
- participant gifts and swag,
- going from idea to a college-ready program,
- advice on which college conferences are most profitable,
- understanding today’s college students,
- how to spend your first marketing dollars,
- working with agencies vs. going solo,
- speaking locally, regionally or nationally,
- understanding college buyers,
- developing an action plan for your college speaking,
- common mistakes speakers make on campuses, and
- the ethics of being a college speaker.
If you have any questions about the College Speakers Academy, email firstname.lastname@example.org