All campuses and organizations face challenges. Only when you can identify the problem can you begin working on a solution. CAMPUSPEAK has a team of expert consultants who can not only help you discover the root cause of your community’s challenges, but also guide you on how to create lasting, positive change in a way that will best fit the developmental needs of your students or staff.
Topic Area Expertise
We provide expertise on the following areas:
- Assessment and Planning
- Fraternity/Sorority Life
- Risk Management
- Cultural Greek Organizations
- CAS Standards
- Staff and/or Community Development
If the specific topic area you’re looking for isn’t listed, don’t worry! We would be excited to help you find a consultant to fit your individual needs and goals.
When you bring a CAMPUSPEAK consultant to campus, you can expect a highly qualified expert to help you address an important issue or need which may be deeply rooted within your community. Consultations will always look a little bit different and are tailored to match the needs of each specific campus or organization, however a standard visit would likely include:
- An hour-long pre-visit information gathering phone call with your consultant to discuss your specific goals, applicable data, needs, and schedule for their upcoming visit.
- One or two full eight-hour days with your consultant on-campus interacting with students, staff, entire organizations or departments, and community members through meetings, focus groups, and optionally, keynote presentations or facilitated workshops.
- A detailed, written report of their findings delivered within 30 days of their visit, including:
- Situation Analysis
- Summary of the Visit
- Evaluation of Observed Trends and Themes
- Recommended Next Steps for Improvement
- An hour-long post-visit phone or video chat session scheduled at your convenience to review and discuss their written report.
Consultations can take many forms, and one individual or a small team of consultants may be needed to help address your needs. Our team can help you craft a highly customized solution that will fit your budget and timeline while also providing an outline and action steps to create systemic change on your campus.