WE HEARD YOU!
Over the past 10 months, we have heard countless Higher Education professionals
and Title IX Coordinators insist that current sexual violence prevention programs are falling short.
CAMPUSPEAK listened and are now excited to announce the
launch of a completely revamped version of SPEAK UP!
New program options to expect:
- Ability to add institutional and local resources
- Option to customize with your own introductory video and/or branding
- Customized modules for:
- Community college and non-traditional students
- Faculty and Administrators
What makes our program comprehensive:
- Facilitation guide to advance the conversation
- Social media campaign
- Sexual violence awareness posters
- Pre/post assessments
- Letter to parents
- Organizational climate survey
Why you’ll love working with CAMPUSPEAK:
- Onboarding and follow-up emails to all participants
- Real-time participant tracking and data dashboard
- 24/7 tech support
CAMPUSPEAK partnered with LaunchPoint Solutions to create SPEAK UP, alongside survivors of sexual violence and industry experts. SPEAK UP addresses consent, sexual assault, rape, stalking, domestic and dating violence, risk reduction, bystander intervention, support strategies, secondary survivorship and self-care, pre-college assault, Title IX for faculty/administrators/volunteers, quid pro quo, and fraternity/sorority specific guidance.
SPEAK UP promotes participant learning through real stories, told by real people, to create real impact on college campuses. “Research shows that using facts or role-playing activities is not the effective method for this audience,” said David Stollman, CAMPUSPEAK’s president. “That’s why it was so important for us to create SPEAK UP. This innovative program harnesses the power of storytelling so participants connect with real survivors while acquiring the knowledge they need to prevent sexual violence.”
- Tim Mousseau, Sexual Assault Survivor, V.P. of Consulting Initiatives at Launchpoint Solutions
- Rachel DeAlto, Relationship Coach
- Suzette Walden Cole, Risk Management Consultant for SWC Speaks, Title IX Expert
- Stacey Pearson-Wharton, Assistant Dean and Director for Counseling Services at Susquehanna University,
Title IX Expert
- Mike Dilbeck, Founder of RESPONSE ABILITY, Bystander Intervention Expert
- Lyna Nguyen, Sexual Assault Survivor, Self-Expression and Leadership Program Coach for Landmark
A portion of the profits will be donated to agencies providing direct support to survivors of sexual violence.
For more information about SPEAK UP, visit campuspeak.com/speakup.
Since 1999, CAMPUSPEAK has been providing transformative learning experiences through its keynote speakers, interactive workshops, consulting, online education and custom programs. Partnering with campuses and higher education organizations across the country, CAMPUSPEAK offers programming to educate and inspire students for success in their college years and beyond. Learn more at campuspeak.com.