Imagine the impact on your community when chapters learn a highly detailed, results-oriented plan, that they can actually follow and that has been proven to increase success in recruiting.
Building New Leaders Council Surge Crossing The Line Decision SCOPE Elephants & Onions Finding Your Why Leadership Plunge Limitless Leadership Masculinity Project PersonalPower: A RESPONSE ABILITY Workshop Recruitment Boot Camp SALAD The Intake Equation
In the Fraternity and Sorority Life world, it’s often survival of the fittest. Some fraternities and sororities thrive, while others hang near extinction. Struggling groups need to approach member recruitment in new ways in order to survive. Greek communities around the nation have been learning the secrets to year-round recruitment and seeing enormous success! Your students won’t get “Ra! Ra! Sunshine & Rainbow Theory”, but tangible strategies to use their fraternal values to achieve both Quality AND Quantity! Recruitment Boot Camp has helped chapters quadruple their membership and increase their bid acceptance by more than 50 percent. This holistic approach not only teaches the techniques for successful recruitment but also covers topics such as risk management, hazing and new member education. Now is the time to bring Recruitment Boot Camp to your campus. It’s the best investment you can make in the success of your Greek community.
As a result of this program, students will learn:
- Conduct a self-evaluation of their current recruitment efforts.
- Learn how the Individual, Chapter and System should work together to recruit.
- Learn how the alignment of values with organizational behaviors impacts recruitment.
- Learn branding and advertising techniques to express their values.
- Learn how to bring their fraternal values more effective into the recruitment process.
- Earn the proven recruitment techniques and organizational structure that has been successfully implemented in thousands of chapters on hundreds of campuses for the last twenty years.
- Community Building
What CAS learning and development outcomes does this workshop focus on?
- Constructing knowledge
- Interpersonal competence
- 4-6 hour interactive workshop
- Includes a participant workbook and post assessment
- Can be tailored to address an individual chapters or a larger community
Who is this ideal for?
- Fraternity and Sorority Life