CAMPUSPEAK Facilitators are trained facilitators who travel to campuses nationwide to bring interactive workshops to students.
What makes an excellent CAMPUSPEAK Facilitator?
– A desire to make a lasting impact on college students’ lives
– A passion for challenging students
– Availability to travel 2 – 3 weekends a year to campuses across the country
– Experience facilitating workshops, specifically for college students
– Ability to create and facilitate custom workshops when necessary
– Outgoing professionals who enjoy meeting new people
– A team player who enjoys working and facilitating with others
Does this sound like you? Click here to apply!
We’ll be accepting applications through Friday, January 10, 2014.
Vist campuspeak.com/workshops to learn more about our current Interactive Workshops that our facilitators work with.